I love crafting and making things. I also love baths and wanted to find a cheaper way to have bath bombs instead of buying them $15 dollars a bomb. this recipe i got off my grandma and its is so cheap!
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salts
- 1/4 cup Citric Acid
- 1/4 cup Tartic Acid
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 teaspoons Water
- Optional 4-5 drops of Essential Oil (I used Tea Tree Oil)
- Optional Dried Flowers
- Optional Himalayan Salts
- To start i mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then i slowly add wet ingredients to the dry while stirring. When it is fully mixed, the mixture will feel like damp cold sand.
- I used a muffin tray and oiled up withe some olive oil. This is to form the mixture in.
- I then add the flowers or qymelayin salts to the muffin trays and press firmly the mixture on top of them. They expand, so i don’t fill all the way to the top.
- Leave out at room temperature for at overnight and they should be 100 % dry.
- Enjoy a nice warm bath with your treat.
Sometimes i add glitter for some fun!
Love From Tess xo