Hey Guys exciting News! I’m travelling to USA with my Grandpa on the 10th of May! So just wanted to share my must haves carry on.
Whats in my Carry on.
From left to right first thing is:
- My colouring book, by local artist. this is so good for passing time on a long flight.
- My Neck Pillow AKA life saver. i have problems with my neck so it is so essential for me to have one of these.
- My iPad Mini, so good loaded with music, movies, and games.
- My Hat, i like to wear hats all the time so i want to kept with me.
- Sunnies for airports.
- Ear Plugs to help me sleep.
- My current book i am reading.
- Charger for iPhone and for iPad
- A museli bar for peckish times.
- My Marley over ear headphones, i love these such good quality.
- Scarf that doubles as a blanket.
- Toiletries bag, deodorant, teeth care, Make up, moon cup, eyedrops, honey drops, and bandaids all essentials for me on a plane.
- Water bottle take trough security empty.
- My iPhone headphones to switch up.
- My under water camera.
- Power bank to add that percentage.
- Spare Polaroid film – just in case.
- Polaroid camera stoked with film.
- Reading glasses
- Colouring pencils.
- Wipes for sanitising.
- My Travel Mirror.
Also not pictured, my phone and passports.
My Check in Bag.
I use packing bags, so handy i picked up this 5 different sizes for $8 on Trademe. All the clothing items i roll saves space and no wrinkles.
Love From Tess xo